Zains WoW Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zains WoW Server

Zain Private WoW Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johneh

John's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: John's GM Application   John's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 8:17 am

Hey, my name is Johneh, and I wish to be a Gm.

Before I got on, let me tell you about myself. I'm 15 and live in Canada. I'm good at video editing, specially with Sony Vegas. That's it lol!.

Also, I've purchased my own Garry's Mod server, and administrated on that server for a long while. People loved me.

I've been a Gm on a different WoW server. Also, I've got an idea on how to attract more people onto this server. I've added you on msn, my email is sphinx_bro@hotmail.com. Anyways here's my idea.

Almost every single other WoW server out there is the same thing. Level, gear up, and raid towns. But, what I had in mind is MUCH different.

Imagine this, a competition server. Let me explain,

We would host different events, for example 1v1, 2v2, or Team v Team. Or create a huge staircase, and see who can get to the top first, king of the hill or whatever else comes to mind. All rewarding a NOT BoP token, so that you can bet them when you duel.

Also, the Team v Team we could host at different areas. Like we find a small town somewhere, block off the entrances and exits, teams would trade what they're betting to a GM hoster. Then on the GM's go, you fight.

Tokens would be trade-able for certain custom weapons.

Also, this would help me add ALOT of things for the server promo video.
Back to top Go down

John's GM Application
Page 1 of 1