Zains WoW Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zains WoW Server

Zain Private WoW Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darrens <GM> App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darren

Darrens <GM> App Empty
PostSubject: Darrens <GM> App   Darrens <GM> App Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:39 am

Name: Darren

Nickname:Darren ^^

Gender/Sex:Male

MSN Username (If you do not have this, please input N/A): gunneycharles_firth@hotmail.co.uk

Email Address gunneycharles_firth@hotmail.co.uk

1. Why do you think you should be chosen?:
I think i should be chosen as i can be on alot and can be on the Peak times of play.
Also i'd love to just do the small jobs, like teaching players skills they need, so i take the load off the Higher GM's. Also I'd beable to find out the people who want skills there class normally has, as i have alot of experiance with WoW.
Note: This arnt just false promises to get me accepted, i will do everything i can do fulfill them.

2. Why do you think you will not be chosen?:
As i geuss i may not be very known around this Server, Also i havnt donated, so i think the VIP's who apply have better chance of being accepted but i dont mind if im denied, ill just keep helping people

3. Do you have any experience? If so, where at? :
Zodiac wow. -Admin-
Ultra wow -GM-
Sagarad WoW -Dev-
Illidan WoW -Admin-
UberWoW -GM/Dev-
Predator WoW -GM-
Zikas WoW -GM-
Mirandas WoW ( 1.12 one not TBC ) -GM-
F-FR -GM-
There may be more but i cant remember them, i dont think so though ^^

Hypotheticals:

Note: In all the hypotheticals, you are online, and you are the ONLY STAFF MEMBER ON . Also, they should be at least 2 sentences long.

1. There is a member who just joined 5 minutes ago. He has already broken four minor rules (all the same rule). What do you do?
I would ask why he broke those rules, and if he has readn what the rules are on the forums, if not i would give him the benfit of the doubt.
If so i would ask him to stop and if he does it again i will Temp ban him for 1hr. If he percists i will Temp ban him for 24hrs and then seek the Admins permission to Perma Ban him

2. Now there is a member who has just broken a major rule, such as a racial comment. What do you do?
I would ask him why he did so, if for eg it was a Racial comment, i would consult the opposing party on the roots of this.
Depending on the opposing partys reply i would deem a appropriate action.

3. A member is fussing and complaining about anything stupid (Example: He/she is saying another member called them a name), what should you do and not do?
I would ignore it unless it escalated, then i would take appropriate action depending on the comments.

4. You see another staff member on, and he/she is abusing their gm/mod powers. What do you do?
I would alert the Admin and then i would ask the GM to stop.
If he does not do so i would ban him untill a admin can review the case.

5. A member disagrees with you and says they will tell an Admin. You go on with your day, and an Admin comes online and PM's/IM's you and asked for your side of the story. What would you say?
I would give my account of what happened, and if i did wrong i would apolagize to the player.
Back to top Go down

Darrens <GM> App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zains WoW Server :: GM apps :: Gm apps-
Jump to: